We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our motorcycles. Triumph recognises the other soul of the Company and wants to strike the perfect balance between rewarding and developing its employees.
Whether joining as an Apprentice or Undergraduate or experienced professional, Triumph supports a vast range of training and development, through internal and external courses. Triumph also values and supports opportunities for employees to work towards both professional and technical qualifications.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Motorcycle Purchase Scheme
- Clothing, Parts and Accessories Purchase Scheme
- Employee Clothing Sale
- Student Loan Repayment Programme
- Discounted Employee Canteen
- Long Service Awards (25 years)
- Additional Annual Leave
- Factory Visitor Centre Exhibitions and Tours and Shop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme
These rewards are subject to Company terms and conditions and may vary from time to time.